January 23, 2015

Liz makes rain cloud mobiles

My boyfriend and I just moved across town into the most perfect condo. It's so perfect. Anyway, I haven't been making much since a lot of my craft stuff is still in boxes. I did, however, get to make a few of these rain cloud (and heart) mobiles. I just think they're too cute.

First, you're going to want to print this pattern out and cut out some felt into cloud shapes and some raindrop shapes.
You can make as many raindrops as you would like. On some, I made 10, others I did 8. Other than raindrops, you can make hearts or lightning bolts; whatever your heart desires!
Sew 'em and stuff 'em.
Arrange your raindrops (or whatever your shapes are) and cut a string or embroidery thread or something you have lying around that resembles string and attach the shapes to the cloud.
Attach a string at the top so it's hang-able. Pretty simple!
Yay! Have a great weekend!
Love, Liz

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!